Here's a summary of most auto insurance coverages available at 2Morrow Insurance Group. Remember, there is no combination of coverages that we'd call a "full coverage policy."
- Liability: If you're at fault in an accident, liability coverage pays for damages or injuries you cause to others, plus lawsuit costs if you're sued, up to your policy's limits.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist bodily injury and property damage: Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance pays for injuries and/or damage to your vehicle, up to specified limits, if you're hit by a motorist with no insurance or not enough coverage.
- Medical payments: Regardless of fault, medical payments can cover medical bills and funeral expenses if you're in an accident. Coverage extends to family members and your passengers. In some states, personal injury protection substitutes for medical payments and covers you similarly.
- Comprehensive: If your car is damaged or totaled due to an event out of your control (theft, vandalism, fire, glass breakage, hitting an animal or weather-related issues), comprehensive coverage can pay to repair or replace your vehicle, minus any deductible.
- Collision: Collision coverage can pay to repair or replace your vehicle, minus your deductible, if your vehicle collides with a car, motorcycle, tree, guardrail, or any other object—regardless of fault.
- Loan or lease payoff coverage: Also known as "gap insurance," loan lease payoff coverage can cover the difference between what you owe on your vehicle loan and what the vehicle was actually worth before it was totaled.
- Rental car reimbursement: If you're involved in a covered accident and unable to drive your vehicle, rental car coverage can reimburse you for the cost of a rental car while your vehicle is being repaired.
- Roadside assistance: If your vehicle is disabled for any reason, our roadside coverage provides towing to the nearest repair facility or up to 15 miles to the mechanic of your choice.
Full article at: https://www.progressive.com/answers/full-coverage-car-insurance/